Earn Great Income as a Print Shop Agent with Local Branding in Your Regional Location
The Print Shop Bunbury, The Print Shop Esperance, The Print Shop Pilbara, The Print Shop Wheatbelt, The Print Shop Goldfields… and now The Print Shop Your-Town?
We have exceptional Print Shop people in regional centres across Western Australia – and we are always open to talking to more people who are open to talking to us about other potential Print Shop locations…
If you’ve come to this page – then it is likely because you have responded to one of our calls for great potential people in the right regional markets to join our Print Shop team as a contracted Print Shop Agent…
If that is correct, then welcome! But this is the first step of many. Before any partnership can be formed, both parties need to know that they are partnering for the right reasons and with the right people.
Step 1 – Please consider yourself against the following criteria.
Print Shop Contracted Agent – Essential Criteria
You must be a person who…
- Has a current and active Australian Business Number (ABN). We do not employ our agents. They are self employed and earn income via industry-leading sales commissions. On that note, our retail print prices are the same for everyone regardless of where they are. Agent’s commissions are paid out of our normalmargins – not from any increased prices.
- Has or will obtain necessary insurances. (typically motor vehicle and potentially public liability, but consult a broker if needed)
- Is a local and active community member of the town / region you are looking to become an agent in. Having at least 10 years in that town provides a far better opportunity to tap into your local contacts and networks, allowing you to build business and earn commissions quickly.
- That town & region has a base population of no less than 15,000 people with strength in one or more industries of tourism, mining, agriculture
- Has a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ service ethos. We have become regional WA’s business printer of choice, for our product quality, our low prices and our vast experience – but above all that, because we never forget that our customers are the only reason we exist!
- Has flexible work hours or is self employed in a role that allows customers’ emails and calls to be responded to within a couple of hours maximum. We’ll do the lion’s share of the work from there, but you must be active and available as required.
If you are not deterred by what you’ve read and if you feel you may fit the bill, then please take the next step and make contact with Co-Owner and Business Manager – Jeff Austin to discuss the opportunity further.
We’ll talk in detail about how the contracted Print Shop Agent structure works, your start-up kit, training and associated costs (don’t worry – this is an incredibly low, one-off – and there are no other fees or charges, or need to buy stock… ever!).
We’ll absolutely and openly answer any question you’d like to ask and we’ll put you in touch with other existing agents so you can get the word from those who are actively doing what you are considering….
Still interested? We look forward to talking with you soon
Jeff & Donna Austin
The Print Shop Group
Bunbury, Esperance, Pilbara, Goldfields, Wheatbelt
Mob: 0408 812 747
- 61Print Shop Pilbara Agent, Donna van Loenen has moved east and therefore is no longer your Print Shop contact.We Thank Donna for her service excellence during her time as our local agent.Opportunities for a new Print Shop agent exist and we are currently in discussions with prospective candidates… In the meantime,…
- 55So, you’d like to know a bit about who we are…?Well, no need to read and absorb – Just watch and listen and you’ll learn everything you need to know about The Print Shop (and perhaps some things you didn’t need to know!)https://youtu.be/H3E1OCWihhM
- 50A guide to finding the best online printing options for your needs